Carter County Jail
Inmate services and jail information.
Carter County Jail InformationThe Carter County Jail houses inmates from our agency, the Ardmore Police Department, as well as from surrounding towns. Find below more information about visitation, commissary information, and the mail policy for the jail.
Inmates are not allowed to have items that are not provided by our commissary services. To purchase items or add to an inmate's commissary account visit Tiger Commissary and set up an account.
Web Deposits - Allows you to place money on an inmate's trust fund account.
Order Commissary - Allows you to order commissary and have it shipped to an inmate.
All Visitation services are provided by City Tele Coin.
To register for a direct pay account (prepaid) please call 318-746-1114 or visit online at CityTelecoin website.
To video chat and send emails using the app or the City Tele Coin website, select the facility to set up a remote account for the inmate.
Inmate Mail Policy
All incoming and outgoing mail must have First and Last name and full address of both the sender and the recipient on the envelope.
- No lipstick, lip gloss, or scents allowed on any material
- No metallic fixtures or stickers of any kind.
- No blank paper, envelopes, or stamps.
- No printed social media papers (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) this includes newspaper clippings or comic strips.
- No unauthorized correspondence between inmates to other inmates or other persons in a Rehab facility.
- Pictures are accepted. They must be on photo paper and no larger than 4 x 6.
- No pictures will be allowed that are graphic, suggestive, or inappropriate.
Anyone that does not adhere to these policies is subject to a rejection notice from Carter County Jail.
If you have questions, please contact the jail administrator.
Direct Line - 580-221-5537
Asst. Jail Administrator
Direct Line - 580-221-5530